Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

New Paradise Cover


Paradise is currently available for $.99

Book Description:

A deceitful trick by a coworker slash lover leaves Jayden Clark looking for a new job and vowing to never again engage in a relationship with a workmate. Of course her promise never mentioned a boss.


When Jayden accepts the position of girl Friday for Regent Realty, she knows she is overqualified, but a month in Tahiti, and Nick Regent, the six-foot-four, incredibly appealing owner of the company, make the job too tempting to pass up.



She flies to the island, knowing full well that she is at risk of losing her heart, but never could she have predicted the danger she would face in paradise.

Excerpt:

"I gasped as his fingers grabbed the fabric of my shirt. He lifted it over my head and dropped it on the floor. I stood in front of his hungry gaze wearing only a flimsy pair of thong underwear.  A warm, salty breeze wafted through the open window, tickling my naked skin pushing my already erect nipples tighter still.

The insatiable look in his pale green eyes sent a shiver through me. Then he reached for my hands. He faced me towards the wall of my room and lifted my hands above my head. He held my wrists as my palms pressed against the cool plaster of the wall."


Goodreads

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment