Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013







My New Adult Romance, Private North, is currently on sale for $.99. Be sure to grab a copy before the price returns to $2.99. <3
http://www.amazon.com/Private-North-Tess-Oliver-ebook/dp/B00H8XT0GC

Description:
An internship cataloguing ancient pottery. A war-hardened soldier who's impossible to resist. A priceless Egyptian artifact. And a devious scheme that is fraught with danger. Antiquities major, Auggie Stonefield, is about to experience a winter break she will never forget.

*Excerpt*
"Tell me what to do." I kissed his neck. "I want you to forget the pain, all of it," I whispered. I pushed his long hair behind his ear. "I want you to feel only me, touching you, kissing you." I took his bottom lip between my two lips and tugged on it. "I'll do anything . . . just ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment